Clinical rotations are offered on a first come, first serve basis at any of our locations. Upon receipt of your full payment, you will be given the opportunity to schedule your clinical rotation location, date and time. Mammography students are eligible for 20 clinical rotations, which should be scheduled 2 days per week for 10 weeks. Students will be granted additional time if needed to complete their competencies.
- Student must have valid state radiologic technologist licensure.
- Trainee must be licensed in the state of the clinical site.
- Student must maintain a current ARRT registration
- Student ID's will be provided to all students prior to the start of their scheduled rotations.
- ID's must be worn at all times while onsite.
- Clean, neat and professional attire is required when onsite.
- All students are required to wear scrubs during their clinical rotations.
- No loud prints or bright colors are allowed.