As part of our RT'S ARE THE FRONTLINE INITIATIVE, Advanced Imaging Review would like to give back to ALL the hard working Radiologic Technologists by providing FREE CE credits that can be applied towards your biennium. Each class will be offered "LIVE" online with an opportunity to watch the lecture at a later time if missed. Students must attend the entire "LIVE" lecture to obtain full credit for program. If you missed the LIVE session, you may still be able to obtain credit by watching the recorded session and successfully achieve a passing grade of 75% on the post- lecture examination.
Important note: Once you've created an account and added the class to your profile, please follow the below steps to complete your Zoom registration.
- Log into your student dashboard
- Click Enrolled Courses
- Click Access Materials
- Click Download
- Click Zoom Link
- Once complete, you will receive an email with your private participant link.
2.0 CE Credits
Topics to be discussed:
- The Magnetic Field
- Various types of magnets
- Safety categories and labels
- Infection control
- Joint commission requirements
Upon completion of the lecture, attendees will have:
- An understating of Magnetism, Magnetic fringe field and Gauss line
- An understanding of the various types of magnets which include permanent, resistive and superconductive
- An differential understanding of transitional and rotational force
- An understanding of MR terminology
- Knowledge of the various safety categories, including implantable devices and signage
- An understanding of safety zones 1-4
- An understanding of the necessary screening process and procedures to follow prior to entering the MR suite
- Knowledge of what to do in case of an emergency in the MR suite.
- An understanding of how to prevent the spreads of infection in the MR suite
- An understanding of what is and is not allowed entering to environmentally clean to space.
- An understanding of the joint commission requirements and what to anticipate during an inspection.